WELCOME TO MOLYVOS WINE & DINE
The Wine and Dine Union (Association of Restaurants and Associate Professionals of Molyvos) operates in the greater region of Molyvos - Petra, Lesvos, consisting of the most dynamic core of professionals of the Northern Aegean.
In 2017, in continuation to the continuous initiatives taken by its members in regards to the development and promotion of the culinary tradition of the region, the Wine and Dine Union founded the Lesvos Food Fest. With its aromas and flavors, the Lesvos Food Fest came to complete the alternative, sport and cultural activities organized by the network of Lesvos THEOTHERAEGEAN.
As the innovator of the Lesvos Food Fest, the Wine and Dine Union (Association of Restaurants and Associate Professionals of Molyvos), aims to promote and spread the traditions of the Lesvian gastronomy through such initiatives. The most characteristic symbols of the island's gastronomy are reflected in the festival's logo (sardines, anise and olives) and they compose a contemporary pattern that expresses our festive mood as we gather around the table to share a meal.
Through its dynamic actions, the Lesvos Food Fest aims to:
* Promote local products and their producers.
* Promote and highlight our gastronomic traditions and to search for new gastronomic trends.
* Create amazing gastronomic experiences for our visitors.
* Promote the networking of catering and food professionals with local producers.
* Provide education and training opportunities by scientists and specialists on issues of gastronomic interest
The Lesvos Food Fest showcases the earth, the landscape, the people and the atmosphere, which all come together to make up the identity of the Lesvian gastronomy, taking us on a journey to Lesvos ... in the Aegean